OMG ! ! ! This is like something:
Guys, I really want you to know about this sixth sense technology. Pranav mistry a student of MIT have developed a technology device combined with a projector, a computer and a cell phone.
It is really amazing. You must have to watch this video. I really love this and amazed.
The gestures of our hand captures everything in-front of us like capturing images, videos and everything. We can search a product, know more about the product and even can read the newspaper with video? Sounds funny right? But it is true. Just see this and you will be amazed.
In the first video, Pranav himself explains about the technology about how he got that idea and how this is implemented. It is really interesting. In the second video, the staff in MIT really depicts a brief introduction about the technology. A must watch video.
Just it is a beginning of a new era literally..... Will see you with another post.
OMG ! ! ! This is like something:
To install a DNS server in Win2k/2k3:
1) Open Windows Components wizard
2) In Components, click Networking Services, and then click Details.
3) In Subcomponents of Networking Services, select the Domain Name System (DNS) check box, click OK, and then click Next.
4) In Copy files from, type the full path to the Windows 2000 distribution files, and then click OK.
5) Required files are copied to your hard disk, and server software can be used after restarting the system.
- To open the Windows Component wizard, from the desktop, click Start, point to Settings, and click Control Panel.
- When Control Panel opens, double-click Add/Remove Programs and then click Add/Remove Windows Components.
- Certain Windows components require configuration before that can be used. If you installed one or more of these components, but did not configure them, when you click Add/Remove Windows Components, a list of components that need to be configured is displayed. To start the Windows Components wizard, click Components.
- It is strongly recommended that you manually configure the computer to use a static IP address.
- After you install a DNS server, you can decide how to administer it and its zones. Although you can use a text editor to make changes to server boot and zone files, this method is not recommended. The DNS console simplifies maintenance of these files and should be used whenever possible. Once you begin using console-based management of these files, manually editing them is not recommended.
- Where Active Directory-integrated zones are used, file-based zone management cannot be used.
To configure a new DNS server:
1) Open DNS
2) If needed, add and connect to the applicable server in the console.
3) In the console tree, click the applicable DNS server.
4) On the Action menu, click Configure the server.
5) Follow the instructions in the Configure DNS Server wizard.
- To open DNS, click Start, point to Programs, point to Administrative Tools, and then click DNS.
- When you finish configuring the server, you might need to complete additional tasks, such as enabling dynamic updates for its zones or adding resource records to its zones.
- In step 2, you only need to add the DNS server to the console if it is not running locally on the same computer you are using to manage it.
Do you know?
Most of the internet traffic is going on only through google. May be this sentence is quite boasting but its true as per many surveys and research done by major concerns.
Most of the internet traffic are made only through the different channels in google. Even there are more services like G-mail, Orkut, You tube, most of the internet traffic is only from you tube. From the total internet traffic, 6% of the traffic is only from google.
If we take internet traffic into consideration before 5 years, there were more than thousands of network. And before 2 years, 50% of the internet service and traffic are provided by 15 thousand networks. But now, the same 50% traffic is made from only 150 network providers.
Facebook, Microsoft and google combined to make around 30% of the total internet traffic today. Today's change is made from the video streaming methods. From the total web traffic, 20% of the traffic are from these video streaming. The searches for information on the internet has got a drastic change from 10% to 52% within 2 years. The others are from private and email sectors network providers.